Dr. Kart has Been Ranked as a Atlanta Top Doctor
“Dr Leana Kart has been in private practice in Atlanta for the past 31 years, adjusting patients to good postural health as well as maintaining it through spinal adjustments. Due to her service to the community, she has been honored, by the Secretary of State, with the Outstanding Citizen award.
She has received the Chiropractor of the Year award from the Georgia Chiropractic Association, as well as the Majestic Eagle Award from Life University for her mentorships with stu
dents. Dr Kart has served as a member of the board of directors and President of the Georgia Chiropractic Association. She currently is a member of the board of trustees of Life University.
She personally trained under Dr. Sid E Williams, founder of Life University in dynamic essentials and peak performance certification. She is a lecturer whose high tech approach to health includes cutting-edge digital technology. This technology determines the most accurate and effective approach to experiencing optimum health. She is a metro leader in spinal needs especially designed for the health conscious people on Atlanta’s Westside.
Leana earned her chiropractic degree from Life University; a world recognized school for chiropractic. Her patients vary from athletes with sports related aches and pains, pregnant women, seniors, car accident victims, children and those with back problems/scoliosis.
Among those she has treated have been Olympic Gold medal winner Nourdine Moesli, Charlie Ward, NBA star from the New York Knicks, and Paraolympic track and field athletes.
- 30 years of Chiropractic experience in Atlanta, Georgia.
- “No Wait Policy”. All of our patients are seen within 15 minutes. Emergencies are seen immediately.
- Friendly, knowledgeable and courteous staff.
- Professional but comfortable atmosphere.
- Private treatment rooms.
- Convenient location with plenty of parking.
- X-Rays performed and read on premises.
- Exercise and rehabilitation part of your treatment and recovery.
- Referrals for MRI’s, CT scans and other procedures when needed.
- Most insurance accepted; we do all the paperwork.
- Extensive knowledge of auto & work injuries.
- Fully computerized office. We provide disability notes, attorney reports and insurance billing.